Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheap thrills in the beauty aisle!

Hi Guys,
Check out my current favorite nail color - Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey.I bought it on a whim at CVS last week, when I ran out of time before Thanksgiving to go get a mani. I loved the color and had been looking for one like this. I'd never tried Rimmel polishes before -- so much to my surprise this bargain polish - I paid under $4.00 -- lasted a full week before chipping at all!
For me, that's a miracle considering my nails seem to chip within 4 days -- no matter what! I thought the small flat brush made this easy to apply, and the consistency went on really smoothly. The color was just what I expected so I will definitely be trying more shades of this line.

I highly recommend this one-- it's a great color for the season, and a total bonus that this line is huge bang for your buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment