Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Deliciously Easy + Impressive Recipe... Chicken Fennel & Artichoke Fricasse

I made this recipe for the second time last night... It's the kind of dish I love to cook because the delicate, but intense flavors and unique ingredients make it feel very special, yet it's totally straightforward & simple.
It's the type of meal I could imagine having at an old farmhouse table in a modest French chateau in Provence... in the early spring or fall. :)
Plus I really love the fact that it's hearty home cooking and quite healthy at the same time!
I got it from Martha Stewart Living back in April... Her recipes rarely dissapoint me. The only thing I changed was instead of using a whole chicken, I used chicken thighs. That worked great.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment