Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cliff Jumping and Wild Horses...Vieques Continued

Jumping off a cliff at our favorite beach Playa Navio. The first picture is me-- I wanted to go first before I lost my nerve, but it took me about 10 mins to decide if I was really going to do this or not... The wind was very strong up there and we had to keep our flip flops on because the rocks were so sharp, we couldn't do it barefoot. I was probably more scared of accidentally slipping off than the actual jump. Finally I just went 1-2-3-JUMP! and all I could think for what seemed like a full minute of falling through the air was "oh SHIT!!!"..both terrified and thrilled.
The second picture is Philip cannonballing right off, no problem... :)
On the drive home from the beach this horse was running along the road beside us, and the sunlight was low and beautiful right then.

1 comment:

  1. So amazing!!! So glad you're having a wonderful time sweets!!! Thinking of you! xo

    ReplyDelete